We are a team of highly qualified software engineers. Our main advantage is well-coordinated teamwork, but we can also work individually, as part of external teams (see the resumes on About page). We offer a complete range of services in industrial automation: beginning with business-analysis, development of requirements specification, design and development of software and hardware, and ending with implementation and installation, warranty and post-warranty service.
We are located in the city of Mykolaiv, in the south of Ukraine. However, the geography of our projects is not limited to Ukraine. We've had projects in Germany, Greece, Bulgaria, South Africa, Qatar, Russia, Poland.
Quality in the priority. Solid reputation. Individual and creative approach. Complete life-cycle of development and support. More about us.
Let us know your needs in automation and we will make an optimal quotation for you. Welcome.
Our main expertise is in the following industries and spheres:
- industrial refrigeration (see compressor sequence);
- vacuum heat treatment, vacuum welding, vacuum fusion, vacuum casting;
- grain elevators and storage, port terminals;
- vegetable oil extraction and storage;
- fuel industry: filling terminals, storage of oil and gas liquid products;
- simulation, processing of measurement results, digital signal processing;
- shipbuilding: automation of floating docks and remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROV);
We use the following automation brands and technologies:
- Siemens SIMATIC – S5, S7 300 and 400 series, S7-1200, S7-1500.
- Telemechanique Schneider Electric – Modicon Quantum, Premium, M340, Advantys STB, SoMachine M241/M251.
- SCADA: WinCC, Insat MasterSCADA, GE Proficy iFix, GE Cimplicity, Citect, RSView32.
- PC-based automation, operating systems: Ms Windows, Linux, QNX, DOS, Android.
- Programming languages and environments: Delphi, NI LabVIEW, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual C#, Java.
- x51, AVR, ARM microcontrollers. Designing circuit boards in PCAD/Altium Designer, software development in Keil C, ImageCraft C, AVR Studio.
- OPC. Development of custom OPC servers and clients.
- Rockwell Allen Bradley – SLC 500 series.
- Omron – CJ1 series.
- Mitsubishi Melsec – FX and Q series.
- Carel – 1tool.
- ICP DAS – 7000 and 8000 series (ISaGRAF).
- Owen PLC (CoDeSys).
- Designing electrical drawings in PCschematic Automation CAD.
- Integration of automation systems with ERP software: connection to OPC-servers, configuring, development of scripts and documents.
We are ready to master a new industry, automation technology or programming environment.